TWO SUMMER LOOKS I'M LIVING BY

by - July 15, 2019

If you're anything like me, you might suffer when summer comes because it means sweaty EVERYTHING and you can't find anything to wear that you feel comfortable in and look cute at the same time.


Well, today I'm showing you two of my favourite outfits this summer!

LOOK 1


Starting off easy, we have this cute AF dress from Stradivarius (it's the same dress with a different pattern - couldn't find the one I'm wearing) that I actually got as a birthday present from my besties. Thanks to the stretchy middle part it is very flattering even for busty girls (like myself) and it hides the belly (x1000 points to it). It's a good option to take to a walk, to the beach and even for an evening plan! Thank you, girlies! 


In these pictures, I paired it with some brown sandals from a local shop, but I found similar ones on ASOS. Even though I wore it with sandals, it also looks cute with some white sneakers or converse.
My bag is from a local shop too but there are lots of similar ones like THIS and my sunglasses are actually a Primark copy of the Ray-Ban ones lol 3€ instead of 90€ hell yes!
Side note: I don't know about you, but I suffer from thigh chafing so dresses and skirts were never an option for me until I started wearing short leggings underneath them and I'm super comfortable! I'm still on a search for another solution (if you know any hit me up please!) so I can wear shorter skirts and dresses or shorts.

LOOK 2.


This second look is also super comfy, I have four different pairs of trousers like these because they're the best thing for summer! comfy, long (so no chafing), thin and cute! These ones are from Bershka and they're on sale at the moment, so definitely worth buying right now. 


I'm wearing a basic black strippy top with some lace detail from Stradivarius, it's last year's so I couldn't find it online but you have a very similar one from H&M. The scrunchy on my wrist and the bikini bag are both from Primark and the pink headband's from Bershka and I think that it's a cute touch to an outfit and also prevents my hair to go on my face, a win-win situation really. Lastly, my sandals are also from a local shop (I'm surprisingly being a local these days lol) but I found similar ones on ASOS again and they're also on sale so you should definitely have a look! 

These two looks are the ones I'm wearing the most right now because I think that both of them are comfortable and good for a lot of different occasions like going for a walk or to have lunch or dinner with friends...

I was going to write about a night-out look but I wasn't sure if it fitted in this post so if you want to see that please tell me and I will write about it!



You May Also Like

0 comentarios