I Went To Poland: Warsaw

by - May 17, 2017

Follow my blog with Bloglovin




Poland. To me, that was always a place we never talked about enough. No one talks about how pretty the buildings are or how nice their local food is. At least I never saw it.

Anyway, I went to Poland because my friend's there (Erasmus) and I thought"Why not?" I've been to places I've never been before (If I'm being honest, I never thought about visiting them) and I've seen a friend that I haven't seen in ages and I missed her.

In this post, I'm going to show you some pretty cute pictures I took (and my friend took of me) in Poland, and I'll tell you reasons why you should go to Poland.

I've only seen Warsaw and Poznan and I feel in love with them.

WARSAW

I arrived in Warsaw on a Monday, so we explored the city before going to Poznan (where my friend is living at the moment). We saw the Chopin garden,

- I might do a different post talking about my outfits and another one about Poznan because I don't feel like doing a very long solo post tbh. - 

Once we arrived at the centre of the city, we didn't do much. We sat in front of the Palace of Culture and Science and ate our sandwiches while we caught up in our lives and enjoyed the nice weather (the only day in my trip with a sunny and clear sky tbh...) and the views. When we finished our food (and realised it was getting a bit late...) we started walking towards the Lazieski Park to check the Chopin statue but we ended up staying for hours! It's such a pretty place... We didn't want to leave! But we had to, and even though we spent hours in the park, there's still part of the park we haven't seen (guess I have to go back sometime haha!)  Oh... I almost forgot! We also saw the Warsaw Old Town which I found really pleasing and I just wanted to see every inch of it (there was a medieval fair too!) but we had to leave soon so we could get to the train to Poznan.

Excuse me for the amount of pictures.... 

Warsaw Palace of Culture and Science

Warsaw Palace of Culture and Science

Lazieski Park

Lazieski Park

Lazieski Park

Lazieski Park

Warsaw Old Town

Warsaw Old Town

Warsaw Old Town

PD: If you want to see more pictures you can follow my Instagram (self-promo - sorry not sorry - ): africaouass

You May Also Like

0 comentarios