The year is ending: My lists.

by - October 20, 2017


I can't believe the year is almost ending. Even though this is my favourite time of the year I can't help but feel that time is flying by and I still haven't made half of the things I wanted to do this year.

This year has been the year of realizing a lot of stuff like who my friends actually are, what Io i want to do for the rest of my life (still not sure yet on that one), where I want to be... but still I have so many things to do and think about yet like how do I make my dreams possible. 

I am one of those girls that are obsessed with making lists about anything, so to make sure I have clear what do I want to accomplish by the end of this year (so little time) here's my little list for you to see:

1. Eat healthy/take care of myself. So this one is one I always have on my list and even though I have times where I'm doing it I never see to get it stay on me. I always end up messing it up. So by the end of the year, I want to be healthy (lose some weight) and take care of my skin and body. Pinterest is helping me with that because I have pinned a lot of different nice recipes and smoothies that I gonna 100% make soon. You can follow me and/or my little folders here.

2. Move to London. Ok, this one is difficult to make true, I know. I've been trying really hard to find a host family and move as an Aupair first with a friend (she's already there now...) but I don't have any luck with that and even though I'm going to keep trying and wish for the best (wish me luck babes). Anyway, even if I don't find a host family, at least I would like to find a job here and start saving money to then next summer move for sure.

3. Write more + Study more. You may not know this but I'm studying in an online University at the moment (it's my second year) but recently I have been feeling down and with no will to do ANYTHING, I was feeling really good and with a big amount of energy to do everything I want and have to do but they fade away and I don't know why. So writing this (I actually should be studying...) I'm trying to get my energy up again and write more and study more.


4. Read more. This may sound weird but I always loved a good book. Now, I feel like I've been leaving them because of my phone and laptop and I want to get back to them and the cosiness they give me. I will always love a good book with some music and a candle plus I have so many books to read! I recently bought the Richard Castle ones and I only read one of 4, I still have one or two John Green books to read as well and I also have a list of books I want to buy/read. So by the end of this year, I want to read the ones I already have so next year I will be able to buy new ones and read even more. 



So this has been some of the "serious things" but I also have some things I want to do this time of the year so I thought "why not share them as well?"


  • Learn some pumpkin related recipes.
  • Learn some festive recipes.
  • Write on my recipes notebook.
  • Go to Barcelona and take some nice autumnal pictures.
  • Learn some festive make-up (mostly eyeshadow) tutorials.
  • Save money but also start to buy Christmas gifts.
  • Watch more of my "movies to see" list.
  • DIY more.
  • Hang out with friends more.
  • Make/buy my "secret Santa" gift early.



Here are some of my lists, as you have seen I have so many lists is starting to get scary haha. What're some of the things you like to do this autumn/end of the year?

You May Also Like

0 comentarios