I changed my hair after 3 years!

by - November 08, 2018

I finally did it! I finally got the balls to dye my hair dark again! Only the people who've been with me for ages has seen me in my darkest (and real) hair days.

Since I did my first blonde highlights in 2015 I've been blond-ish. But I been wanting to do a change for months now but still never got enough nerve to do it, I don't know why. Maybe I was scared to not like myself or others, but now that I got it... I love it!
Honestly, I still need to get used to it, it's been only a day but I feel like I really needed a change and my sister helped me realise that if I want to do it, I should. Why not? What if people don't like it? If I like it, it's enough.
So, what now?
By getting used to it, also comes new hairstyles (I also got a haircut by the way) and taking care of the new colour because I was SO blonde that this colour is gonna come off sooner than later but (at least for now) I regret nothing.
How did I do it?
It was pretty simple actually, my sister bought two dark brunette dyes and she put them on for half an hour. It looks natural as if I had some highlights but that's because of how blonde I was and how irregular my blonde was!
So the moral of this story of mine is: You should do whatever you want to do with your hair, your body or even your life! Because at the end of the day it's YOURS. Who cares about what anyone says? If you want to do it, do it.

You May Also Like

0 comentarios