How I spend my Halloween: Cosy night in with friends

by - November 01, 2018

Halloween time has already come and because I always end up posting late (even if I have planned and written the post)  I thought about still sharing with you about my nice night in, binge-watching Halloween movies with a friend.


First of all, I bought these table decorations in a store called TEDi, that is just wonderful if you like home decorations, DYI and everything festive! I decored my chest of drawers because I still don't have a table in my room but it worked pretty well. I got plates, glasses, straws, napkins and a spider web thingy to put underneath everything and I'm pretty content with how it looked tbh... You can't really see properly because I'm still quite bad at taking indoor pictures but the cookies where Halloween related (pumpkins, demons and mansions) and they were from LIDL same as the crips that looked like tasty ghosts.

I started this kind of Halloween plan last year, when I decided I didn't want to go out on Halloween for a simple reason:  I don't like partying with people wearing costumes, it scares me. I don't like the fact that people think they can do whatever they want just 'cause they're wearing masks or makeup. So last year, I invited a friend over to watch a movie and eat a lot of junk food and we had a good time, so this year I decided to do the same thing but preparing it in advance.

This time we decided to also make something easy ourselves so looking at Pinterest we found some of this easy appetizers recipes and gave them a go, they might not look that good, but trust me... they were yummy!



These are pizzas that looked like mommies( cheese, tomato and black olives), quesadillas( tortillas, cheese, chicken and different spices), nachos(nachos, cheese, guacamole and chilli with meat) and stuffed eggs( boiled eggs, mayonnaise, tuna and black olives).

We wanted to watch a horror film but we ended watching "Don't Breath" which wasn't scary at all but was very entertaining anyway and we ended up binge watching videos on youtube of a comedian because why not?

How was your Halloween?

TC x

You May Also Like

0 comentarios