Reasons why Autumn is the best season.

by - October 29, 2018



My favourite season of the year is here!

Even though sometimes it's still quite hot here, I can smell the crisp air and see the crunchy leaves outside and I'm loving it. It's raining right now and I'm sitting by the window loving the smell of rain and the cold air while I listen to old music and drink a cup of tea, what a cliché I know, but it's perfect.

This season is actually my favourite of the year because it means colder nights and lovely days inside AND outside, 'cause I'm one of those people who like walking around town when it's colder and these are some of my favourite things about autumn:

Spending time outside and in cute cafés



As I just said, I love spending time outside when it's colder and I'm a sucker for a cute café and even though there's not many of them where I live, I love to relax with a warm coffee on my hands and a good friend. Another way I like to enjoy them is by just going there with my laptop and write or study, sometimes the library can be too stressful and at home I just procrastinate, so by going to a café, I am outside but also force myself to do something productive. This takes me to another subject...

Pumpkin spice lattes


I just had my first Pumpkin Spice Latte of the year and even though it may sound like a lie, I love the taste of it! I still have to try some of the new things in Starbucks and Costa 's menus but I can always count on a nice Pumpkin Spice Latte to keep me warm.

Nice and warm sweaters and makeup tones

There's nothing comfier than a warm sweater or hoodie, at least for me. I love wearing them and seeing outfits that include them. This year I want to try and get warmed toned ones because if you have a look at my wardrobe you'll only see black, grey and white sweaters lol so for this year I'm trying to have at least a couple of coloured ones. 

The Smells  and Colours of Autumn

Oh, how much I love my candles! The autumnal ones are so great and cosy! I can't stop looking for the best ones, I would have a lot more candles if they were cheaper tbh... Still, I love the smell of cinnamon apple, pumpkin spice or sandalwood. When you talk about the smell of autumn you don't talk only about candles but also the streets. The main street of where I live smells of cooked chestnuts and sometimes it even smells like chimneys and I love it... there's something about the smell of autumn that I just can't stop loving. 



Another thing  I adore about autumn and being outside is the colours of the trees and the leaves on the floor. This season is one of the best seasons clothing-wise because of the warm tones.

Personal achievements

There's a lot of things I wanted to achieve before the end of the year and now I'm finally making
 some of them happening.

I'm finally starting to do some car practices so hopefully, for the end of the year, I'll finally have my car license. I'm already planning exciting things for Halloween and Christmas and MY TRIP TO AMSTERDAM. Oh, I just cannot wait!

What's your favourite thing about autumn? let me know!


TC x

You May Also Like

0 comentarios