How I spent 3 days in Brighton.

by - August 17, 2018




Oh, babes... I fell in love. Brighton is just everything I need in my life. It's pretty, has a sea, it's close to London and you can feel free to do whatever you want! All my life I said how bad I wanted to move to London and how much that city calls me, and even though I always knew about close towns, I never got my mind of the city centre. But recently I realized how stressful a big city ACTUALLY is and how expensive and mentally tiring it is! So thanks to a lot of YouTubers and bloggers from Brighton I discovered a whole new world and now that I visited... I'm definitely going back and, If I ever end up making it possible, living there in the future.
After this short ramble, I'm here to explain to you my quick trip to this colourful city full of pretty streets and nice food. We were meant to just spend a weekend there but because of the airline changing our flight to the next day, we actually had to stay for a whole full day!

In this city, I found happiness and calm by the sea and hope and new dreams inside the town.  

I was going to explain the whole route we did but honestly, we ended up just stumbling around town and falling in love with each bit. The only bad thing I can say about Brighton is: Why do the shops close so damn early?  We are used to Spanish schedules and London's actually good too, but Brighton... Why is everything closed so early? 


Anyway, we walked for three days through the lanes, the beach Kemptown and everything in between and ate a lot (I also have a highlight thingy on my Instagram where you can see where and what we ate for three days: @africaouass) so here are some random pictures that I took:

The Lanes

North Laine

The Lanes
The Brighton Pier

The Brighton Pier
The Bandstand
The West Pier
The Royal Pavilion
Colourful houses at Hove Beach
The Brighton beach (and me being happy about the views)
A central street

A street in Kemptown (i think)

A street full of colour
I actually love some of these pictures even though I know they're not the best but they remind me of such a great trip, I just can't wait to be back!

OH, and also! Here's a list of places where we ate and I highly recommend 'cause there's never too much food (pictures of every meal in my Instagram highlights):

· Bill's Restaurant (huge line of restaurants, delightful lunch)
· Cafe Marmalade (yummy breakfast/brunch!)
· The Breakfast club (dreamy pancakes and amazing decoration)
·The Crêpeaffaire (Do I need to say anything else?)
· The Corner Café (a quick stop and a surprisingly good lunch!)
· Boho Gelato (we couldn't leave without trying this delish!)

I hope you like this post and if you've never been to Brighton, just go, you'll love it, I promise.


Take care,

Africa xx



You May Also Like

0 comentarios