TWO LOOKS ONE BODYSUIT

by - August 17, 2019

Hiya! long time no see... How are you doing?

I've been struggling a little bit with self-confidence but I'm trying my best to get on track so bare with me while I work on it pls lol
Anyway! Today I'm showing you two outfits for different occasions but with the same black bodysuit.

THE EVERYDAY LOOK


For this look, I went for a more comfy but cute style and it ended up looking quite nice ( i wear it all the time now lol). I'm still on the search for the perfect mom jeans (if you know any good ones pls hit me up!) but for now I keep wearing this one from Bershka, they're always in stock and the price is very affordable as well! This summery bag and the scrunchie are actually the same as the ones in my last styling blog that you can find HERE. So, the bodysuit, as you can see it's a pretty simple one and that's why it goes with absolutely everything. It's from ZARA and i think it's the perfect thing to have on your wardrobe for any occasion: a lifesaver! 

THE NIGHT-OUT LOOK


For this look, I went for a simple but effective all black. As you know it's the same black bodysuit/shirt and my trousers are from Bershka but they were on sale and they're not available anymore but I found similar ones from Prettylittlethings.


What do you think? Do you have any top that you always go to? 

You May Also Like

0 comentarios